Saturday, July 6, 2013

Welcome to my first post.


Honestly, I am afraid of a few things when it comes to blogging.

First though I know everyone will be confused by the title. 

…well sounds silly but back when my husband and I started saying “I love you” we would play a weird game. We would ask one another how much we love one another using different letters. You can read about the game here.

Inside jokes are the best. If you aren’t fifteen at heart go ahead and give up on this mess of a blog I am about to write. Little moments, like inside jokes, make up our lives. They shape us and give us reasons to smile time and time again.

I hope this blog can do the same.

These are my thoughts, my beliefs, and I hope to connect with others who can appreciate them even if they aren’t your own.

I can’t wait to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment