Friday, April 18, 2014

writer's block and feeling down

hi love bugs.

just popping in with nothing really to say besides I have opened a new blog post page every day this week and watched the cursor blink till I face palmed and closed the open window.

to be honest I am struggling lately with everything not just the blog. big changes bring out a not so great me. once this roller coaster is over I can't wait to be a better friend, wife, daughter, runner and blogger.

I sound so dramatic but I was thinking about how people say that the kind of person you are during trials and tribulations really says a lot. well come to find out I need to work on that person a whole lot more. to be honest we aren't even facing any trials or tribulations, mostly it is just handling stress that is not my best skill.

this weekend we are packing our house up. first weekend of many, but I am hoping to make a huge dent. I am also hoping that it helps me feel better about everything. purging crap is always a good feeling. I am excited about being organized again but I think I might be more OCD moving this time around than ever before.
I didn't think it was possible.
unfortunately it is. god help my husband.
andddd at some point you gotta just throw shit in a box and get over it.

we are moving in with family for the time being. more to come on all of that.
has anyone had to live with family for awhile? after owning their own house??? and being married??? it will be quite an adventure. I feel so lucky we have such great people in our lives who will welcome us with open arms but I think the sadness of the life we currently live and what we will face in the next three years (if you missed it, Jake is going to law school in the fall) is starting to set in. I guess it isn't sadness really. It is more me just not coping with change very well. The silliest part is that I have known this was coming forever but now that it is really here things feel out of control...? CAN YOU TELL I HAVEN'T RAN YET TODAY???

Anyways before this post gets anymore depressing I am going to just stop. Someone send me some reeses eggs. That would for sure turn my mood around. I tend to cope better with peanut butter... but that is a different story for a different post.

I hope you guys have a beautiful weekend, full of chocolate, running, spring weather and FAMILY!


XOXO


2 comments: