Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Updates from a happy clam

In a few hours my bestest friend and I will be reunited !!! She is visiting all the way from San Francisco. We used to live together in Milwaukee but she decided CA had better weather or something and abandoned me...which I guess I should work up the courage to finally forgive her for... considering I live in Chicago now. 


We have pretty much one plan while she is here and that will be simply wrecking tons of havoc on the state of Illinois for the next few days...which unless she corrects me, I believe we have never done before. 

She is even nannying with me tomorrow and Friday night we will be doing it up big and fancy in downtown Chicago. 

I haven't really been able to think straight so if you were wondering where I have been all week, I was pretty preoccupied stressing over how many more minutes were left until she was here. 

...Anyways let's see if there is anything else notable to mention on this gloomy Wednesday...

---- I ran 6 miles on the treadmill this morning with Andi!!! 


I felt kind of bad because I really shouldn't be clocking miles on the dreadmill treadmill during summer but I make exceptions for the bachelor. It is just the right thing to do. Also I'm a little behind so no spoiling !!

I was weirdly proud when I was done. It was just a great run and I never say that about the treadmill so it kinda made my day.

---- Jacob was seriously so excited that some of you responded to his post. He is already talking about the next one and responding to your comments. Thanks so much for making him feel good. 

---- lastly I want you guys to come back soon to read for two reasons:

1. Kick ass edamame salad recipe!

2.  Blog post titled: what I have learned from a three year old in the last 14 days. 

Happy hump day :)
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment