Tuesday, October 29, 2013

a bunch of pictures- none of me

Pinterest

What can I say, besides I wish I would of  thought it up myself. 

I remember taking the leap right before our wedding to download it. I remember thinking how could this be so addicting??? What is the reward to pinning pictures to a board??? HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.

It is safe to say now that my obsession runs deep. Full on addict over here. 

Well I was toying with the idea of doing some Pinterest inspired posts... & then with Kylie and Emily's 'Favorite Things' link up coming Friday I thought it would be a perfect day to get an early start. 

Also patience is not my friend. 

So, thanks to Pinterest here are some trends I am loving right now...that is when I am not in my running clothes/ 6 layers of sweatshirts and yoga pants. Living in Wisconsin puts limits on my fashion sense. 

A Fall maxi. SOO cute. Wearing it with Denim is genius.
I would probably throw on boots with this or ballet flats to make the outfit more 'Fall'.  
Another great Fall maxi idea.
Layered bracelets, a statement necklace & this would be perfect.
Combat boots. Combat boots. Combat boots. 
How simple is this? The boots totally give this simple look an edge.
The pair I bought are by far my favorite purchase this season. 

One: I love Jessie James Decker and her show. It is like watching Newlyweds circa 2004 all over again.
Two: Headbands were my thing for a whole year. I have ditched them and now I love this retro look with the bandanna. Again simple, very casual outfit with an adorable accessory. 

Yep. I know this is a three year old wearing my trend but I just had to post it.
She rocks it & how adorable is she?!? She makes me want a baby girl for almost a full minute. 
You can pin all of these images from my personal Pinterest.

Every week I will try to throw some new Pinterest obsessions out there and hopefully include pictures of my own renditions...I will probably stick to outfits and interior design for the time being. I just can't have another pumpkin scone debacle. Not yet.  

Oh! & don't forget to follow me on Pinterest & while you are at it, hop over to the book and the bird

Thank you :)

Happy Tuesday! 
If you aren't having the best day, spend some time on Pinterest & before you know it it will be Wednesday. Happens to me all the time ;)






8 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with fall maxis, but I haven't attempted to pull one off yet! Pairing it with a jean jacket is super cute.

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    Http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!! Thank you so much for sharing your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much for the shout out girl! I LOVE maxis. I just discovered them over the summer (always thought they'd look funny on me). They are pretty much like wearing PJ bottoms. Love these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the link up!! I love Eric & Jessie's show also!! It doesn't hurt that Eric is like one of the most beautiful men alive. I'm so sad next week is the last episode! Hopefully it was successful enough to get them a full season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are both insanely pretty people. I am hoping for a second season too! Especially because they are having a baby :D

      Delete
  4. Don't you wish that everything you pinned would automatically show up in your closet? I am needing some new fall clothes,. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally jealous, 1. because I can NEVER i mean EVER find maxis long enough!!!! (freak problems) and 2. I literally want to come home and steal your boots. I'm in love with them. As for Eric and Jessie, it's my new fave show as well since I'm going through Newlyweds withdrawals...good thing I have every season on DVD.not.even.joking. You're welcome to indulge in beer and popcorn and Jessica Simpson nonsense with me ;)

    ReplyDelete