Friday, December 20, 2013

Emma wanted me to tell you...

Lets start today with a confession. 

Hi. My name is Jessica & I am obsessed with my dog. 


Thankfully, in blogland it doesn't seem like I am alone so I know most of you reading this feel the same way. 

I think everything my dog does is wonderful. She has her flaws... sure, but hands down my life would not be the same without her. 


Thankfully!!! when Jacob & I are lucky enough to be traveling somewhere fun, one of Emma's grandmas takes good care of her. Only once have we had to board her and although I liked the place very much, I still don't like it as much as when Emma is free to run around like a maniac and sleep snuggled up next to the people she loves. 

However I think we found an AWESOME solution if we EVER are in need of someone to watch her again when grandma is not available. 

DogVacay.com noticed how cute Emma was on the blog and reached out to me. After looking at their site and watching this video not only do I think it is a GREAT option for us to board Ems, but I think it is something that Jacob and I would lovvvvvvvvve to do to make some extra $$ if life ever slows down! 

Watch this video!



So the coolest part is no matter where you live DogVacay is probably there too! Just take a second to search a city near you. Click here.

As part of this post, Emma wanted to participate in their latest campaign!

DogVacay asked Miss Emma to show her support of her favorite sports team. I don't know if I ever told you but Emma takes her Halloween costumes very seriously...

proof.
...so this was NO different. She thought long and hard about what shirt she wanted me to order her & it finally came in the mail!



We love the Chicago Bears in this house!!!

"This Girl Loves The Bears"

Have you heard of DogVacay.com before? What do you do with your pets when you travel? 

3 comments: