1. I had a different post planned today but it didn't work out. **major sad face** There is always next week though! So stay tuned. It has to do with Emma & a new site we found so I know you are just sitting on the edge of your seats. Try to control yourself.
2. This morning I had two of my most favorite people send me these articles at basically the same time.
I don't talk enough about my friends on here. They probably think it is just the right amount, i.e. not at all, but I seriously was laughing out loud reading both versions of the article & thinking about how lucky I am to have such good friends.
Maybe send it to your best friend to brighten her day. It sure brightened mine : )
3. At work this month we have been doing the 30 day squat challenge. 25 of us girls put a dollar in. Once the whole thing is done & if you have completed everyday, your name will be tossed into a bowl for a 25 dollar Target gift card.
I can bet some other office has thought up the same thing before, but I am just so proud of my co- worker who did all the work to keep us accountable and send the emails out. She even put time on all of our calendars at 3:00 pm and everyone who can make it squats together in our kitchen. It is HILARIOUS. I actually look forward to it because we are talking and laughing the whole time & I barely notice what I am doing.
I don't know if you work somewhere where you can do something like this but it is totally worth it. We have already started thinking of what challenge we can do in January because it has been so much fun!
Here is the plan we are following:
4. Remember when I told you about 2 Vagabonds! Well the girls have one of my favorite necklaces on sale right now for $11.00!! It is so beautiful. I love the wood clasp in the back & they have it in a few colors.
5. Only a few more weeks till the Bachelor starts. Who else canNOT wait to waste 2 hours a week (sometimes 4) on this mess of a show? I won't lie. I thought Juan Pablo was a terrible choice at first, anyone else? He always said the same thing over and over on the show. I just don't seem him opening up.
Can you say FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS?
If you haven't seen the official preview, click here.
Have a great weekend, beautiful people!