Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Sunshine Award




Last week I was nominated for two of the blogger awards bouncing around right now!

Today I am going to start with the Sunshine Award that Tammy Jo over at You Wouldn't Call It A Drinking Problem nominated me for.

You should definitely stop over and check her out if you haven't already! Her blog name is just the best and she is incredibly sweet.

Basically how this thing works is you pick 11 bloggers, nominate them and let them know by commenting on their page. They answer the 11 questions they are given and provide 11 random facts. Then do the same for the next 11 bloggers.

SO let's get started shall we :)

Tammy asked us the following questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?

I think the support and encouragement I felt by reading other blogs really is what inspired me. I wanted to do the same for others. Running is obviously my sport but I think it is pretty awesome that (at least for the most part) the blog world can be a place for women to support each other and encourage one another in many aspects of life. ALSO I don't think I really realized it when I started but now I am so excited that I will have a place to look back at and great memories documented.

2. Favorite Holiday?

Thanksgiving for sure.

3. Favorite holiday tradition?

Hmmm this one is hard. I guess sometimes you don't even realize your traditions but I love the breakfast my dad makes on Christmas morning & then laying around all day drinking mimosas -I don't think that counts as a tradition but it has been the last 5 years or so :)

4. What is one thing you could do over and over?

Watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Yep.

5. Dream job?

Honestly a marine biologist. I love dolphins, marine life, and the ocean.


6. What is your Christmas tree "theme" this year?

Every year growing up and still to this day my aunt buys me a Christopher Radko ornament. They are very expensive and really beautiful. They take up most of the tree now but Jacob and I have a few that we have acquired together that are special too. So no theme really.


7. Favorite drink?

easy. red wine. usually a cab.


8. Ice cream or cake?

Ice cream all the way! I lovvvvvvvve peppermint ice cream. Jake thinks it is very weird.

9. Did you participate in black Friday? Did you score any deals?

Sort of. Usually we go out earlier and longer but we hit up target @ about 10 pm. We got a few small things. No killer deals : (

10. Favorite store?

Gosh this is so hard... I guess I am going to say Target. It robs me blind but it usually has a Starbucks and everything I could ever want and more.

11.  If you could spend an unlimited amount of money and not have to pay it back, where would you go?

I would go to Europe in a heart beat. I would love to go to Paris and Italy again. I am pretty sure I would spend a year living in Italy and take weekend trips to other countries in Europe. I would shop, eat and drink everything in sight.

11 Facts.

1. My first car was a yellow Volkswagen beetle.
2. One of the hardest and yet my most favorite accomplishment is hiking to the bottom of the Grand Canyon with my dad.
3. I don't think I have actually every had a favorite color. It changes all the time. Currently I think it is orange.
4. I am a shorty. 5'2 all day, every day.
5. I failed my driving test the first time.
6. Emma is 3 years old.
7. Jacob is only 2 days older than me. It is kind of fun to have a birthday the same week. You wouldn't think so, but it is.
8. Sushi is my favorite food.
9. BUT breakfast is my favorite meal.
10. I know that doesn't make sense :)
11. The hiccups are my least favorite thing in the world.

Whew! Now enough about me, check these girls out!!

Brandi
Steph
Ally
Emily 
Amanda 
Kylie 
Renee
Annie 
Jacqueline
Aubrey 
Mackenzie

Sorry ladies, if you have already been nominated! But here are my questions for you : )

1. What is one thing you want to accomplish in 2014?
2. If you have kids or want to have kids, did you or would you find out the sex?
3. What is your favorite thing about your blog?
4. What is your favorite pizza topping?
5. Least favorite workout?
6. If you could have an exotic animal as a pet what would it be?
7. What is the one thing you hoard?
8. How many hair colors have you tried?
9. Last meal on earth...GO!
10. What current TV show is your favorite?
11. What is your favorite quote?







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I blog for the same reasons. Reading blogs is so inspiring, so I feel like it's even more fun to share my end of things.

    I'm a total sushi fiend too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete