Tuesday, February 25, 2014

hiatus

Hi Pretty People,

With our vacation coming up, I am going to take a quick break from blogging. I have to concentrate on that silly thing called a J-O-B & tie up some loose ends with our house etc. so I will be back in two short weeks. Promise.

I will hopefully have lots of photos to share and new blog ideas.

Picture from our Honeymoon :)
Fedoras mean you are on vacation.

In the meantime, I have never asked, but let me know if there is something you would like to see me write about. I am getting close to the six month mark on this little space, which is really exciting, but I need a little nudge and an extra kick so don't leave me hanging.

If you have some ideas, SPILL IT!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! See you soon!

XO, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment